Saturday, December 21, 2013

Clarus Tritan Unbreakable Plastic 15oz. Coffee Cup set of 4

I just have to review these coffee mugs that my aunt got for me.  These are made in the USA, nonbreakable and dishwasher safe.  I have been using these coffee mugs for about a month now and they are exactly what they say, nonbreakable, dishwasher safe, but not only that, they actually keep my coffee warm.  I drink my coffee like a dessert meaning I use a lot of creamer and refrigerated creamer at that and typically after I put all of that creamer in my coffee it is cold but that's not the case with these mugs, after I put all of my creamer in my coffee using this mug it is still warm the entire time I am drinking my coffee!!  To me that is a big deal!!  A set of four of these mugs costs $24 on Amazon.com and that is a great deal for these mugs!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Vacation

Our Vacation
We had such a great time on our vacation and Double Tree on Redington Beach is amazing!! All of the staff were so nice and the free cookies were amazing!! This hotel is a great value and my family and I highly recommend it if your going on vacation in the Tampa,Florida area!!