Friday, July 18, 2014

We won!! Woot Woot!!

My daughters and I are completely over the moon excited for this ice cream party from HouseParty!!  I just found out that out of 250 people we were chosen and to us that is just so exciting!!  There are eight disgustingly fun flavors like, Monster Muck, Speckled Slime and Booger Batter.  I know they sound disgusting but to kids they just sound fun:)  We are having our party August 9 and I can't wait to do a review for it!!  Here is what our party pack will include!!

Your exclusive party pack will contain:
* Dot Monster Munch Ice Cream
* Dot Monster Munch coupons for host and guests
* Party hats
* Balloons
* Tattoos
* Trading cards
* Plus so much more!

2 comments:

  1. Party sounds like fun. Can't wait! I know the girls are excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are so excited!! Our box shipped today!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Our Vacation

Our Vacation
We had such a great time on our vacation and Double Tree on Redington Beach is amazing!! All of the staff were so nice and the free cookies were amazing!! This hotel is a great value and my family and I highly recommend it if your going on vacation in the Tampa,Florida area!!