Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I received Seeds of Change to try for free from Smiley360.  I got this great little kit with a great reusable grocery tote, a magnet, recipes and of course my coupons to try Seeds of Change for free!   I was able to find the Caribbean Style Rice with Brown Rice and Red Beans, in a microwavable pouch.  I put the pouch in the microwave for 90 seconds and it came out perfectly.  This particular style of rice had corn, herbs and red beans in it and it really was good, I had it by itself but next time I will definitely mix some shredded chicken in it and maybe make a burrito or taco.  I was suppose to use one of my coupons for simmering sauce but my local Publix doesn't carry it just yet, hopefully before my coupon expires they will have it in!!  I love Smiley360!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Vacation

Our Vacation
We had such a great time on our vacation and Double Tree on Redington Beach is amazing!! All of the staff were so nice and the free cookies were amazing!! This hotel is a great value and my family and I highly recommend it if your going on vacation in the Tampa,Florida area!!